NCOF is the National Commerce Olympiad Foundation whose goal is to promote the advancement, discovery, learning ,and application of commerce. The society's spectrum of commerce including subjects like Accounting, Business studies, Mathematics and Economics. NCOF with the support of other entities, sponsors commerce awards and prizes that recognize outstanding achievements. The Olympiad is designed to encourage students to explore, discover, and learn more about commerce and to develop analytical and problem solving skills that will be essential to their future career. The NCOF has been founded by DMC Education Group an enterprise promoted by Professionals comprising CAs, CMAs, CSs, MBAs, and Actuaries and distinguished Academicians. Olympiad is being conducted for the development and growth of students, from middle level onwards.
Regn No 906/Book No 04/Volume No 1,456/page 155 to 166 dated 13th October 2011, Sub Registrar Office,New Delhi.
The aim of the National Commerce Olympiad Foundation is to promote a career in Commerce for talented students and to stress the importance of Commerce in our current society. It also provides a great opportunity to compare educational methods and exchange experiences, this is useful information to improve education on a national level.
Significance of National Commerce Olympiad
1. Students will learn the art of applying theoretical concepts into real practices.
2. The Olympiad is expected to cater to large number of students which will give students a chance of getting exposed to the stiff competition that lies ahead in their career. 3. Commerce Olympiad has much to offer in education and is a good measure of how well a discipline is accepted and integrated into the curriculum.
NCOF will be organised at National Level for the second time in Indian History..
NCOF will be organised at National Level for the second time in Indian History. It is as much about inspiring the younger generation to enhance their knowledge and comprehension of issues related to commerce as about testing their aptitude in these streams.It will be an international level competition focusing on Mental Ability, Logical & Analytical Reasoning in Commerce Field.
We are planning to start national level Olympiad competition in the following subjects.
The event is open to the students of class 6 to 12 and registrations are received from the schools in the prescribed pro-forma. Registration sheet for the school / students and the information booklet are posted to the schools all over India.
After NCOF Exam: Certificate for all qualified students, teachers and Head of the Institutions; Report for all students; NCOF Gold, Silver and Bronze medals in each subject; Award for 1000 finalist students; 25 Best Principal Awards
Students will be suitably awarded based on their National Ranking. Prizes include cash prizes, computers, medals, CD's, etc.. The prizes for the first 3 toppers of each class are awarded at a grand prize distribution ceremony presided over by an eminent personality.
Rest of the prizes are either sent to the schools or can be collected from the Foundation's office after announcement. State level prizes are also being initiated to award state toppers. Students of classes 6th to 12th are eligible to appear for the NCOF. There is no other eligibility criterion like minimum marks.
About Participation Contribution
Qualified students for ncof-2012 phase-2 are requested to follow the following points
* Date of exam, 19th May 2013.
* Duration of the paper, One Hour.
* Venue for the exam, Arya Public School
* Mode of exam, Offline on paper pencil.
* Timing , 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
Registrations for National Commerce Olympiad 2012 Online Examination is open. Keep checking the website for updates on results!
For New Students NCOF-2012 Registrations and Examination last date extended till 30 December 2012.
- The Olympiad Examination will be comprised of Commerce,Economics, Mathematics, English and Aptitude subjects and will be conducted for the students of class VI to XII. The Examination is scheduled to be held in two phases categorised on regional basis. The categorisation of the regions in accordance with Phase-I and Phase-II for details Click here :